The Company considers a priority the privacy and safety of all users and visitors of the Company’s website and services. The Company values the privacy and safety of all personal information and data provided by users and visitors to the Company’s website. Therefore, the Company does not collect personal information and data from visitors of the website, including names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc. unless the personal information and data are provided by the visitor of the website to the Company and they have agreed to the Company’s Terms and Conditions under which the Company will use the visitor’s personal information and data. All personal information and data collected by the Company are collected, stored, and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR. All personal data and information provided by the visitors and users of the Company’s website are stored and used in accordance with the current personal data and information protection laws and regulations.
Information We Collect from You
The Company has the right and responsibility of collecting personal data and information provided by the Client, so the Company can continue providing services and access to the Company’s online platforms such as this website to the Client. Such personal data and information may include the Client’s names, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, etc. The Client must be aware that any personal data and information provided by the Client is collected, used, and stored by the Company in accordance with laws and regulations and with a purpose of allowing the Company to contact the Client, provide them with a service, resolve an issue, provide the Client with marketing materials and updates, overall provide an excellent customer care and floor sanding and restoration services.
Your GDPR Rights
The current regulations and rights under the GDPR are applied to all visitors and users of the website, clients and customers currently living in or visiting the UK or a country within the European Union. Your rights under GDPR include:
• The right of requesting personal information and data you have provided to the Company.
• The right of rectifying and requesting the Company to delete any personal information and data provided by you to the Company.
• The right of seeking restrictions on the processing of personal information and data provided by you to the Company.
• The right of objectifying the processing of personal data and information provided by you to the Company.
• The right of portability of any personal data and information you have provided the Company with.
• The right of withdrawing the consent you have given to the Company for processing your personal data and information. A withdraw will not affect the lawfulness of any personal information and data provided by you to the Company that the Company has proceeded and used before you have given a withdraw of consent.
• The right of lodging a complaint with the supervisory of authority over issues related to GDPR.
• The Company reserves the right to delete or decline to process your personal information and data or declining to withdraw the consent you have given to the Company for using, storing, and collecting your personal data and information in all cases when your personal data and information are requested for governing legal affairs, legal issues, your co-operation in criminal matters as a subject of a police and jurisdictional framework.
• In case the Client wants to withdraw consent of processing their personal data and information or have their personal data and information deleted, the Client must contact the Company via the Company’s e-mail address or telephone number.
The Company does its best efforts to keep all personal information and data provided to the Company safe and secure. The Company does not sell, trade, or rent personal information and data, and the Company does the best efforts to avoid such actions. The Company’s website does not automatically link the personal information and data you have logged in with the personal data and information you have previously provided us with and we store and use. There is an exception when the Company uses your IP address to collect aggregate statistics about website traffic and visit patterns. Such statistics do not contain any personal information and data but are used by the Company for improving and growing our business and services. The Company does track a user’s movement or collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. The Company does not buy or collect personal information and data about users, visitors, clients, and customers through third parties or other sources including public records, public bodies, private organizations, or similar. In case you do not agree with such usage of your personal information and data, make sure to inform the Company immediately by contacting our customer service team via e-mail or telephone.
Children’s Privacy and Protection
The Company assumes as a priority the privacy and safety of children and young individuals. We do not collect any personal information and data from users and visitors we know are under eighteen years old. Not a single page, sub-page, service, function, or form of this website is designed and intended to attract the attention of individuals and children under eighteen years old. In case you are under eighteen years old, we strongly advise you to not use this website or any function and service of this website that requires you to provide some sort of personal information and data. In case the Company finds out about personal data and information provided by individuals and children under eighteen years old without parental consent, the Company has the right to delete this personal information and data immediately.
The Company collects and stores data stored in log files. Such information includes the visitor’s IP address, ISPs, the browser used for visiting the website, the exact time of visiting the website, which sub-pages of the website are visited.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookies
The visitor must acknowledge that the Company may also use DART cookies for an advertising purpose on the website through Google’s DoubleClick system. Google’s DoubleClick system works by placing a cookie on the device you use for accessing the website when you are browsing the web and visiting a website using DoubleClick system and DART cookies for advertising. The cookies are later used for serving a specific advertising function to you and depending on your web interests, also known as internet-based targeting.
All DART cookies’ advertisings are targeted based on previous browser history and such cookies can use non-personally identifiable information. DART cookies do not track personal information and data, including names, e-mail and postal address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers, payment/credit/debit card numbers and information, etc. You can always withdraw from this advertising service and limit or disable the use of DART cookies. Deleting all cookies does not mean that you will be permanently opted out of all advertising systems. Unless you don’t have a software installed on your device that disables the usage of cookies, the nest time you visit a website using cookies as an advertising method, a new cookie will be added on your device.